Gary's Ride Tracking

GPS tracking powered by InstaMapper.com

Friday, March 25, 2011

Updates

Been a while since I've posted anything, so I wanted to catch up on some things. First off, I've been giving the ACE a new look.

I've been working with my brother, Joel, (well, ok, he's been working, I've been supervising) to install some ACE TOURER exhausts on the ACE. I also bought a Mustang solo seat to replace the 2-up Corbin Tourer and give it a sleeker look. Joel also hard mounted the saddlebags down and back. The bike was looking good!

I planned to take it in February on a trip to Phoenix for a conference there. I got it as far as Palm Springs before I noticed that the exhaust mounts on the right side had broken. So, my dad and brother came and got it and I met up and went on with my wife and in-laws who were traveling by car. Very disappointing, I know.

Since the Joel's been reworking the mounts and finishing up the changes that were left off for the trip. The bike should be wrapped up by next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment